0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 28 years

last day I had problems sleeping, I though it was just because I was not doing anything during the day, so my energy was stored, but now I’m having the same problem, like I get so close to falling asleep, then I think of falling asleep, and wake up again, so now I just think it’s a mental thing. No one in my family has this problem. Is this Insomnia or what is the reason?

Asked for Female, 48 years

Fever of 103 Stiffness in my jaw and neck Difficulty swallowing and lots of coughing Please suggest any medications?

Asked for Female, 38 years

I had a late night last night and was back up early and now I'm more tired and anxiety is getting the best of me now, on top of that I'm also feeling as if I can't get a deep breath

Asked for Female, 28 years

This started about 3 to 4 weeks ago I couldn't breath so I went to the doctor and she said it was asthma and gave me an inhailer which does not work for me if anything it makes it worse. I'm having difficulty breathing, dizziness ,nausea ,stomach pain , anxiety ,flushing. What could I have that would be causing these symptom

Asked for Female, 25 years

I am 19, Height 4'1, I weigh 180 pounds and my waist is 37 inches I need help before I develop health problems I'm constantly putting on weight because I can't stop eating I am disgusted with my body and have to wear men's x large clothes should I be worried about my size please help

Asked for Male, 30 years

So I went to sleep and I woke up with this raised bumpy skin on face like tiny raised flesh coloured bumps you can't even see but feels like sandpaper - what is this

Asked for Male, 30 years

I am 24 years old. I am wearing glasses from when i was 9 year old. My eyesight power is also very high, -6.5 and -7. In November i had a checkup and my number was increased. From few weeks i am having continuous headache,straining and blurry vision. What should i do?

Asked for Male, 25 years

Ok everyone. I want to know how long it took to correct your vitamin D. What you took and what were your symptoms. When they did your symptoms start to get better? What was the worst part of it for you? I have already done a pot about mine. I am looking for some hope that I will soon be over this nightmare! Thank you all for sharing!

Asked for Female, 33 years

I'm 27 years old, Female. I have dark rims under my eyes and they look very bad. Even Makeup can't conceal them and its quite embarrasing for me. My sleeping habbits are not proper and this might be a reason behind it. suggest me any medication or remedy to get rid if my dark cirlces.

Asked for Female, 29 years

There is a round shape fungal shape infection on my right shoulder. Firstly it was just a small ting round but now its getting bigger. I've noticed it 3 days ago. I don't know if its a ringworm or not. Please tell me what should I do. Picture attached

Asked for Female, 22 years

I kniw that many women have this problem but I would just like to be safe. I’ve been having my period for about 2 years so I would have thought it would be regular by now but often my periods are only about 2 days, and sometimes they are 7. They are always either 5 days late or early and I have a cycle of 22 days so I almost always have to carry supplies with me. It’s just a bit of a pain to be honest.

I have a bad breath Problem. I clean my teeth 2 times a day i.e In the morning and night before sleep. My dietary habbits are okayish but the smell is soo bad that sometimes I feel ashamed to talk to someone. Please help to get rid of this any medicine?

Asked for Female, 44 years

Mai jb bi pizza khat hun meri tbiyat khrab ho jati hy. Pait men dard rehti hy or vomiting bi bht hoti hai. saii se digest nhi hota hy or agle do din stomch pain men guzrty men. mere bacho ko pizza bht pasnd hai or unke lie humen mngwana parta hy or mjy khud b pasnd hai lekn ye masla hojata hy. aisa kya hy jo srf pizza se mai bemar hota hun?

Asked for Female, 39 years

What are the main causes of constipation? And how to get rid of it permanently?

Asked for Female, 18 years

need quick suggestions my daughter is having vomitting in middle of night and she had one very loose motion too also complaining about her stomachache. I have given her ORS which she also took out via Vomit. What to do now? I have given her Calpol because she was having fever.

27 female just right cheek is affected first come acne with pain that is in red color with pain and then black spotting .i receive these acne on face and on my back (kamer) which also leaves black spotting . Picture attached

Asked for Female, 29 years

A.o.a sir .. i am 23 years old . I have severe problem of my leg pain .. even i can't sit more ..i can't walk and at night i can't sleep . Suggest me some type of test or medicine?? What its due to weakness?? Without medicine, how can i get rid of this on my diet base?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I have itching problem in Summers. Every year when summer season arrives my body starts to get dehydrated or something and it gest very itchy and it bleeds sometimes as well. I use vaseline to keep it moist but if I miss vaseline for one day it starts again. Please tell me a solution for this.

Asked for Female, 34 years

I am Pregnant in third trimester, Last night i have bleeding from my Nose, what is problem and solution? It was third in last week.

Asked for Female, 30 years

Can someone here guide me about Intermittent fasting ? Is it good for healthy lifestyle? I really need to lose some weight and all my friends are suggesting that I should go for it. I need an expert advice

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment